Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!!


I’m excited to begin blogging, and hopefully having you all find it interesting enough to comment and communicate as well!

I post here and there on forums and blogs, but I figured heck, why not express myself in my own space and make it a site others would want to visit as well??  I want to be able to talk about, and learn about, lots of different subjects – all things entertainment!  That means TV, film, games, along with all kinds of devices and apps that go along with that.  I’ll be opinionated – and hopefully you will too! – and I’ll be reviewing and telling you about new technologies I’ve learned about as well.  I’m so happy to be starting this new adventure, and I hope it will be interesting enough to keep you coming back! 

Toodle-oo!

Katherine (aka, Kitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment